The parts of the Rogue One DeathTrooper E-11SD Blaster

So I am starting work on the new Death Trooper blaster, based on screen caps from the trailers, the pics in EW and pics from Celebration . Until we hear otherwise, I am calling it the E-11SD

So far it is clear that it is based on the Sterling base with parts and modifications.

Knowing that most all the parts were likely designed and 3D printed for the film, but based on real world items, I have ID' the retractable stock to a reasonable facsimile.

http://www.evike.com/products/53806/

As I (or others) ID other parts, I will add them to this first post.

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...

I don't agree with the "SD" designation. "SD" signifies a dedicated "silenced device". Though this system has a long barrel shroud, it isn't "silenced". I would say that this weapon system appears to be a E-11 proto-type and should be designated as an "XM" (Experimental Model) followed by a #. That said, "XM" weapon systems aren't "normally" fielded to the rank and file but have been known to be utilized by Spec-Ops in field operations for feed back and re-evaluation. I just wonder how the writers designated this system?

Just my $.02 (two cents)...

I don't agree with the "SD" designation. "SD" signifies a dedicated "silenced device". Though this system has a long barrel shroud, it isn't "silenced". I would say that this weapon system appears to be a E-11 proto-type and should be designated as an "XM" (Experimental Model) followed by a #. That said, "XM" weapon systems aren't "normally" fielded to the rank and file but have been known to be utilized by Spec-Ops in field operations for feed back and re-evaluation. I just wonder how the writers designated this system?

Just my $.02 (two cents)...

For info the official designation for the DT blaster is the E-11D. :)

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
12 hours ago, Panzerjunky said:

On Ebay VMCmusic store has many machined aluminum parts for the dt blaster including the laser targeting device. Basicly the whole Blaster if ya got the Cash 

FWIW, this is the same vendor as blasterfactory.com.  Pricey, yes, but good quality and cool to have an all metal blaster.