2661 -Sith Trooper

Dear friends,

Another several hours spent in the workshop and I'm again a step closer to achieving my goal.

As you could see the last time, I made a small tilting door on the back of the helmet. As for the latest modifications, I've altered the thigh plates and remodelled the belt:

I've kept the belt divided into two parts. The first one is part of the stomach plate, where I laminated pegs, and the second is part of the back plate, which has nuts laminated in it. The stability of the upper part as a whole is immaculate. What remains is to level out a couple of uneven places and I can start to cover it with paint.

I've also cast the leg plates in resin and I'll start grinding them in the near future. Only the boots and the blaster will be left then.

I'd like to ask DL SpecOps and CRL officers to comment on the current state of the costume.

There's a lot of work to be done before it's finished and I'd be happy if it was all right and acceptable in your view, too.

Thanks for your time,

ID2661

Gree

P1020926.JPG

P1020929.JPG

P1020928.JPG

P1020931.JPG

P1020936.JPG

• 4 weeks later...

Looks awesome man. I've been caught up with a lot of stuff lately (silly college and job taking all my time) so I haven't been able to work on mine lately, but seeing yours is a real kick to get mine finished. Hope we can both showcase at CVI!!! That'd be awesome. Maybe get a Revan too. Anyways, keep up the great work!

• 4 weeks later...

to Shaggy: thanks, man. You will be better, your progress is perfect.... ;)

I have still problem with my free time, job takes all and final progress was very slow. :(

Today i send final pics to my GML for consultation.... ;)

P1020957.JPG

P1020956.JPG

P1020965.JPG

P1020954.JPG

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...