Is this Scout allowed?

No, there is no costume in the Legion that matches that scout. It's an artist rendering of a classic Biker Scout, with weathering. There are a few more pictures from that artist floating around (see below). You could do the classic scout, as seen in ROTJ, and weather it up "heavily" to match, or do the Storm Commando/Shadow Scout variant.

ScoutBattle-TSS_zpsypl3dxgc.jpg

Thank Griffin-X, I figured since it was painted that it was unlikely. I was at first considering the Shadow Scout, but after seeing pictures and doing some research, have come to realize that they are difficult to make out and almost seem too black? If they were black armour charcoal grey soft parts, I'd like it better. Don't get me wrong, they look cool, but I am swinging back to the classic white, in the weathered look. Thanks for the clarification. :ShadowScout:

The closest you can get to that would be a Kashyyyk trooper. :thumbsup:

Thanks MiniTrooper, but that whole suits smacks of effort! Plus, I don't like the snout as much on the face. But of the couple that have done their own suits, they do look great! Their attention to detail was fantastic.

Since you'd "rather be flying," surprised you didn't say Tie Pilot??? :shok:

Thanks MiniTrooper, but that whole suits smacks of effort! Plus, I don't like the snout as much on the face. But of the couple that have done their own suits, they do look great! Their attention to detail was fantastic.

Since you'd "rather be flying," surprised you didn't say Tie Pilot??? :shok:

Nah, I fly in real life but the Scout Trooper and Shore Trooper is where my heart for armor is. :) Glad you chose to go the way of the Pathfinders!

• Like 1