Good source for Silver lens

Hey I got my helmet in today and has a mirror silver auto tint in it for the lens. its paper thin and already had small imperfections in it. was wondering if there was a good source for a thicker lens out there or can it be applied to a lens?

• 2 months later...

The AFX Universal Fast Shield is a good option, if you can find it. They used to be readily available but are hard to find these days. Check out eBay and you can find them.

22448-rainbow-mirror-afx-universal-helmet-fast-shield_1000_1000.jpg

This are really silver and can also adjust the helmet?

the other day I bought two lenses on trooperbay announcing "mirrored" and have proven to be dark green tint anh :_(

the other day I bought two lenses on trooperbay announcing "mirrored" and have proven to be dark green tint anh :_(

Hola Ruth, esas lentes son plata seguro, son las que llevaba yo en mi casco hasta que se partieron por la mitad. Eran bastante rígidas y la tensión de la curvatura las partió. La verdad es que el resultado era espectacular, el reflejo era como un espejo. Son muy difíciles de encontrar actualmente.

Yo para sustituirlas lo que he hecho ha sido comprar una lámina para hacer transparencias en una papelería y le he pegado papel autoadhesivo plateado, el reflejo no es tan bueno pero creo que la estética está bastante bien.

Foto con las lentes AFX

CIMG5247.JPG

Foto actual con la lámina plateada

IMG_20161005_185605.jpg

That sounds like you were sent the green lenses instead of the mirrored. He sells both. Did they look like this:

Screen-shot-2011-07-08-at-9.04.30-AM.png