TX armor shipped!

I made a C.S. ticket Monday, inquiring what the status was on my July 2015 order (prompted by me seeing that people who ordered in August 2015, and even April 2016 already had their armor). Never got a reply, but Wednesday, I received an email requesting me to settle the shipping difference from my pre-order. Hopefully it should be shipping in the next few days...very anxious now.

So, if you haven't heard anything yet, and you're in my purchase time window, you may need to settle the shipping before it moves. I had never received notification of that from them directly prior.

• Like 2

I made a C.S. ticket Monday, inquiring what the status was on my July 2015 order (prompted by me seeing that people who ordered in August 2015, and even April 2016 already had their armor). Never got a reply, but Wednesday, I received an email requesting me to settle the shipping difference from my pre-order. Hopefully it should be shipping in the next few days...very anxious now.

So, if you haven't heard anything yet, and you're in my purchase time window, you may need to settle the shipping before it moves. I had never received notification of that from them directly prior.

Wow, that's crazy. But sounds like you'll have your goodies soon!

I had to pay an extra $22 which I find ludicrous. But mine is finally on its way to me and should arrive Tuesday.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Not sure how they can justify asking for more shipping fees when we paid in full including shipping when the order was placed.

Any other business would have to eat the costs.

They had no policy stating shipping and rates could change That I know of. I would think if we pressed hard they would have to honor the original price.

But what do I know.