Fibby's Death Trooper Build

Hello all. Star Garrison North Texas Squad recruit here. Since I'm finishing up my Kylo build I decided it was time to start a Non-Face character. At 6ft 4in the Death Trooper is a perfect fit. For my TBDs I'm listing my current top choices for sourcing.

Acquired

Armor - Fiberglass Death Trooper Tall  Kit - Plastic Arms Dealer

Helmet - Anovos - $614.99 - Entertainment Earth - That's the total price. 90 Day Returns, No Tax, No Shipping, and No $12 Handling Fee. Ended up being over $100 less than ordering direct from Anovos.

Boots - Dr. Martens Jered - $59.99 - Lucky score from Amazon

Gloves - Endor Finders

H&K G3 20 Round Magazines - $4.97 each - Cheaper Than Dirt

Ordered

DLT-19 - Fieldmarshal replica “Galaxy NEW ISSUE VERSION ” - Blaster Factory

TBD

Undersuit - Top pick -  Sheev's Emporium

E-11D

Accessories

• Like 1
Hello all. Star Garrison North Texas Squad recruit here. Since I'm finishing up my Kylo build I decided it was time to start a Non-Face character. At 6ft 4in the Death Trooper is a perfect fit.

Acquired

Ordered

Helmet - Anovos - purchasing from Entertainment Earth ends up over $100 cheaper than from Anovos direct. No Tax, Shipping, or Handling charges.

Boots - Dr. Martens Jered - Scored a pair of US 14 in black from Amazon tonight.

TBD

Armor

Gloves - Endor Finders

Undersuit - Currently leaning towards Jimmi's tailored suit.

E-11D

Accessories

Welcome to Spec Ops! I'm part of the SG NTX squad, too. 👍

Hello all. Star Garrison North Texas Squad recruit here. Since I'm finishing up my Kylo build I decided it was time to start a Non-Face character. At 6ft 4in the Death Trooper is a perfect fit.

Acquired

Ordered

Helmet - Anovos - purchasing from Entertainment Earth ends up over $100 cheaper than from Anovos direct. No Tax, Shipping, or Handling charges.

Boots - Dr. Martens Jered - Scored a pair of US 14 in black from Amazon tonight.

TBD

Armor

Gloves - Endor Finders

Undersuit - Currently leaning towards Jimmi's tailored suit.

E-11D

Accessories

Heya, if you're looking for belt buckles and helmets I've got them :D

• 2 weeks later...

Boots

These are even more comfortable than my 26 year old 10 Eyelets. Most comfortable pair of Doc's I've ever owned. Even at size 14 which is one size larger than I normally wear they fit snug with no wiggle. Most likely gonna add a 1-2 inch lift seeing as even at 6ft 4in our resident Krennic is still taller than me.

Ix5Chsd.jpg2OCkf7M.jpg4z7ZXyx.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there, :)

I'm considering to buy the amor kit from ArmoryShop as well.

Please forgive me if this question has already been asked or if it's inappropriate, but is that kit screen accurate / approved?

Please forgive me if this question has already been asked or if it's inappropriate, but is that kit screen accurate / approved?

There are some aspects that make it not as accurate as some of the other sellers, but nothing that would prevent it from passing basic approval.

My understanding was that Denis started with Tom's files and incorporated changes based on analysis of statues and stunt costumes.

Below is a reply Denis of ArmoryShop made to a post in the Death Troopers (build Group) Facebook page.

"Guys, I'm lucky enough to work with Disney Msk, and they allowed me to take some pics and other things with DT statues and stunt-costumes. I know - how the real DT armor looks. This knowlege I have add into Tom's files and that's my armor kit."

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 years later...
6 hours ago, Lt. Dan said:

Funny to read your opening post from 2017! You should have bought up all the Jereds back then. You could make a fortune with them now!?

They were nearly impossible to find then. I was afraid the listing was going to be bad. Amazon 3rd party sellers don't often instill much confidence. If they knew what they had they wouldn't have been $59.99.

• Haha 1

Armor

Here's a potato picture of my unpacked Plastic Arms Dealer Tall Armor Kit. Unfortunately due to life it is still in this state. I somehow managed to give my dentist the 501st bug variant which has spurred me back into action.

iSyazwK.jpg
  • Like 1