Nova medic paint question

I'm looking at the Various novas again and the medic caught my eye. The CRL says it is a light red, depending what screen I'm using the red looks anywhere from red to pink.

I'm not anti pink I just want to paint my armour that way. Anyone have a swatch colour or specific colour spray that we can use?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Novatrooper Medic red has been identified as Kirsch Red from Sherwin Williams: SW6313. RGB Value: R-154 | G-70 | B-80. Pantone code: 696c.

From the crl.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...

According to the CRL the armor is gloss black.

Special Notes:

• The armor parts shall be gloss black and made from one of these types of materials or like materials: Fiberglass, ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene), or HIPS (High Impact Polystyrene).

• All striping "flash" is clean and unweathered.

• The Novatrooper Medic red has been identified as Kirsch Red from Sherwin Williams: SW6313. RGB Value: R-154 | G-70 | B-80. Pantone code: 696c.

Hope that clears up your question :D

No worries I overlook stuff from time to time as well no one is perfect. Let us know if you have more questions :) looking forward to seeing your build.

Thank you. I must have blind because I read the crl a few times. My apologies

The reference pictures depict the armour as being more matte then gloss. Is that the case?

Star Wars Galaxies had all armor looking like they were matte, due to the limitations to the rendering process at the time. Art references for that line of troopers however depict more of a gloss/semi-gloss, so we drew the conclusion the sheen was the same across the board.