Thermal Detinator.....Help

During my troop this weekend, my detonator grew legs and took off on the long walk.. :( Seeing how it was a kidsfair, I am try hard to not get too mad.

So the question, any information on where to purchase a new shadow trooper detonator? My armor is Anovos and we all know they are a big fat ZERO when it come to being able to replace parts.

I feel naked without it now...

Any help is greatly appreciated.....

Chris

Sorry to hear that bro that's such a bummer. Maybe PM WTF via FB and see if they can hook you up with the plate and end caps. Even if it's a white set you could always paint to match your Shadow. For my Scout TD I used rare earth magnets for the connection to my belt along with my clips and that thing isn't going anywhere. It's a bit easier to do with my TD since it has a square back but maybe there is something you can do with your armor to "double" secure it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that bro that's such a bummer. Maybe PM WTF via FB and see if they can hook you up with the plate and end caps. Even if it's a white set you could always paint to match your Shadow. For my Scout TD I used rare earth magnets for the connection to my belt along with my clips and that thing isn't going anywhere. It's a bit easier to do with my TD since it has a square back but maybe there is something you can do with your armor to "double" secure it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cool Thank you for the info, I'll give it a shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk