Deathtrooper Build (Ghostmaker)

Early in my build but I have got the majority of the soft parts in.

So this is the first suit up with the soft components.

http://s347.photobucket.com/user/SgtGhostmaker/slideshow/Soft%20Suit%20Up

Another while before hard armor arrives but in the meantime I can be an amateur power ranger or ninja costumer.

• Like 2

Early in my build but I have got the majority of the soft parts in.

So this is the first suit up with the soft components.

http://s347.photobuc...oft%20Suit%20Up

Another while before hard armor arrives but in the meantime I can be an amateur power ranger or ninja costumer.

Looking great so far John.

I'm looking forward to seeing the Death trooper at Ireland Garrison troops in the near future.

Oh, you should tell Kevin that's the wrong way to wear the pauldron.

However it does strangely suit him that way ;)

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

post-4038-0-38164100-1513931380_thumb.jpg

Finished my build after an epic 9 months. Myself and veteran build master Chris Lewis had a tough time getting this finished. 3d printed kit took a long time to finish to right level needed a lot of car putty and sanding. Chris nailed the paint job. Indebted to him for all the hours of hard work. So I got garrison approval and trooped this at Last Jedi recently.

• Like 1

Finished my build after an epic 9 months. Myself and veteran build master Chris Lewis had a tough time getting this finished. 3d printed kit took a long time to finish to right level needed a lot of car putty and sanding. Chris nailed the paint job. Indebted to him for all the hours of hard work. So I got garrison approval and trooped this at Last Jedi recently.

Congrats and well done buddy. I feel you there. Have been working on my 3d print from armoryshop since April. So much filler😳

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Photos?

Your Garrison GML, whom you submitted your photos to, should be able to give you an update on your approval. Once approved, then yes you would just add TX to your 501st Legion ID number.

What voice amp system did you go with?

Photos?