Kit for a bigger guy

Just testing the waters with building a TX to replace my beat up Sandy. Any kits specifically that cater a bit to someone a little larger? I know A.M but I heard he stopped producing armor. So looking for alternatives to that.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

So depends on how larger you are but the only one that i am aware of for larger guys 6.5" and 250lbs (without Shims) is RT MOD. The only problem is that he currently Does Not offer black. Im doing a WTF kit in black and thus far fits fantastic. Im 6.1" at 220lbs.

Hope that helps

So depends on how larger you are but the only one that i am aware of for larger guys 6.5" and 250lbs (without Shims) is RT MOD. The only problem is that he currently Does Not offer black. Im doing a WTF kit in black and thus far fits fantastic. Im 6.1" at 220lbs.

Hope that helps

I'm like 5"10 230 does the wtf offer a little bit of room?

Walt makes a larger cod if you ask for people with a bit more girth so you don't have to shim.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• Like 1
Im waiting for Walt to make a larger chest and back mound as thats where the majority of my girth is :shok: after going through SWAT at the MEPD.. Gaps=bad lol

Does he have plans for those?

Yeah he does Issac. Hit him up, i talked to him already and hes expecting you. If he feels that the armor wont look right on you, he wont sell it. Hes good like that.

For me, they offered to send me a chest plate just to see if it fits right, so might offer the same to you. Hope this helps.

Andy

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah he does Issac. Hit him up, i talked to him already and hes expecting you. If he feels that the armor wont look right on you, he wont sell it. Hes good like that.

For me, they offered to send me a chest plate just to see if it fits right, so might offer the same to you. Hope this helps.

Andy

He did this for me too, tried out the chest and it was too small so im holding as of now till new larger chest is created.

Chris