First Build

Been interested in joining the 501st for quite some time now. Finally started the steps of joining with the Star Garrison. Really interested in building a Shadow Trooper. Looking for advice on a good place to get my kit. I should mention that I'm 6'2" 235lbs. Want to make sure I get a good kit for my size. Any advice and tips will be greatly appreciated!!

• Like 1

Hey there Alan! Welcome to the Spec Ops. I am also in the Star Garrison so I will be looking forward to meeting you eventually. A lot of people use WTF or Walt's Trooper Factory for the Shadow

Trooper armor. He can be found on the forums here and on facebook. I believe there are a couple of other options but not a lot. Anyways, good luck!

WHOA!!!

Welcome to the Spec Ops and WELCOME to Star Garrison! I'm the current XO for North Texas Squad. Where do you live?? I can put you in contact with some approved spec ops peeps in your squad.

As for the kit, are you a "bigger" trooper or fairly slim? Walt's Trooper Factory are for the slimmer or average build, I'm 6' 170 lbs and it fits perfectly on me. There are other makers for the more robust trooper, and we can point you to them.

As you are in Star go here to join the recruit page if you haven't already.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/296336407050926/

Look forward to seeing your build, being approved, and trooping with ya!

Cheers,

Paul Strength