Shadow trooper (RS props master)

Hi guys

I'm Sufian from Singapore. Always wanted to join the 501st and finally made a decision to go with the shadow trooper.

Need your opinion on my build. Anything that I need to work on? I have yet to submit to my local garrison.

It's made of ABS and has a matte finish. Need to find a good polish.fd80bf6b2c073499edbcfb20621c6373.jpg5fcaf7d64c939ff53637bcee55f63891.jpg339f067d4cd70a7c86281ed25b860af0.jpg0f4d6ce5d4ed49fa7ad0be648dd9bdca.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Hi trooper , nice build was it a commission from RS ? .

Shoulder bells look to be sitting a bit high , pull these down and maybe shorten the elastic from bell to shoulder strap. Moving the elastic conection from bell foreword on the shoulder strap a bit would help close gap between chest and bell.

Hand guard elastic to sit on palm of hand , not behind thumb.

Sniper plate behind thigh bit of foam either at front of shin or at back of thigh should help with that and maybe try pulling shins down a bit.

You could paint TD clips and butt plate snaps and any of the other rivets and snaps black to help improve the overall look.

Good luck with your local garrison you should be fine.

Hi trooper , nice build was it a commission from RS ? .

Shoulder bells look to be sitting a bit high , pull these down and maybe shorten the elastic from bell to shoulder strap. Moving the elastic conection from bell foreword on the shoulder strap a bit would help close gap between chest and bell.

Hand guard elastic to sit on palm of hand , not behind thumb.

Sniper plate behind thigh bit of foam either at front of shin or at back of thigh should help with that and maybe try pulling shins down a bit.

You could paint TD clips and butt plate snaps and any of the other rivets and snaps black to help improve the overall look.

Good luck with your local garrison you should be fine.

Yes it was commissioned as due to my uncertain work schedule, it'll take forever for me if I'm to start from scratch.

I will definitely make some adjustments as you pointed out.

I'm having an issue where my the top part of my boots will stuck out when I walked a few steps. I think I need to install some elastic at the shins before wearing my boots to ensure that they stay down.

I would definitely shine that baby up before submitting pics.

Yes I will definitely do that. But I need to check out on what products that I can get locally.

A shiny paint job might be necessary...not sure how shiny you'll get it otherwise. Meaning, you may need a clear coat over the map to get the proper shiny look.

For the shins, I use elastic stirrups connected to my shins that go under my foot and that keeps my shins down over my boots.

A shiny paint job might be necessary...not sure how shiny you'll get it otherwise. Meaning, you may need a clear coat over the map to get the proper shiny look.

For the shins, I use elastic stirrups connected to my shins that go under my foot and that keeps my shins down over my boots.

I was just told by rs props master that they only used furniture polish. Quite amused by this.

Noted on your recommendation for the shin.

Yes it was commissioned as due to my uncertain work schedule, it'll take forever for me if I'm to start from scratch.

I will definitely make some adjustments as you pointed out.

I'm having an issue where my the top part of my boots will stuck out when I walked a few steps. I think I need to install some elastic at the shins before wearing my boots to ensure that they stay down.

I had same problem with shins moving. I just made these.

696ed38945d95372d9f19d89f99e2881.jpg

1 inch elastic with Velcro sewn together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just told by rs props master that they only used furniture polish. Quite amused by this.

Noted on your recommendation for the shin.

If you can get this, try this. It's what I'm using on mine at the moment.

post-3673-149801592308_thumb.png

• Like 1

I had same problem with shins moving. I just made these.

696ed38945d95372d9f19d89f99e2881.jpg

1 inch elastic with Velcro sewn together.

Ah yes..I saw this from you. Brilliant idea. Will try to emulate this.