Bucket, and lack of staying put

Ok, let's talk best way to secure bucket. I thought I had a decent thing going. For the most part it stays put. Problem is, the front rises up slowly over time or if I even slightly look down.

I have quite a bit of padding placed around inside and even use a balaclava. It was my only real issue today.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you post a pic of the inside? I use padding but mine stays well in place because sits the way a hat would.

Yeah, I'll get it out of box and get a good picture. I do have padding, just not having good luck getting it to fit right.

If padding is not working my TK bucket also has a chin strap that you could use and just slap some velcro on it and black 1" elastic and put it under your chin. It would solve the problem. Just an option.

If padding is not working my TK bucket also has a chin strap that you could use and just slap some velcro on it and black 1" elastic and put it under your chin. It would solve the problem. Just an option.

I can envision it, but I can't seem to get it made. Tried once with sad results.

Mine is actually attached to the screws that hold the lens paper on for me TK and they hang down on either side. They made mine with a snap but velcro is much easier to do by yourself lol

Yes I will get some to you as soon as I can. Been busy thjs past week. But hopefully within the next couple days Ill send a couple!

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Yes I will get some to you as soon as I can. Been busy thjs past week. But hopefully within the next couple days Ill send a couple!

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Thanks and no worries.