Evo Shadow Trooper Build :D

Well I am going to start a new build thread for this costume. As you can see photobucket has high jacked everyone's photos from being posted plus I wanted to have a fresh start for this costume anyway so it all works out.

Hello

YAY!!! Make sure you check out Ty's build and bug him about all the things

http://forum.specops501st.com/index.php?/topic/1355-presenting-the-evo-trooper/page__st__100

He was the very first one approved and is in fact the only one lol :D

Following... Finally getting around to starting my standard EVO trooper build, so hopefully I can snag some useful tips from here while you go about it!

For Sure. I've been bugging Ty about the EVO since... gosh, I dunno prolly 2014 at this point. I'm in the Army so my troop building efforts have been routinely interrupted for years now. I think I finally have a shot this year at making some real progress, though.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is still going on just waiting to hear back from Ty about the add on parts before proceeding to buy a full kit etc.

I will try my best to finish the helmet before the end of this year though.

• 3 months later...

Quick update just bought materials to get the glowing lens for my helmet. So once those come in i will be experimenting with those and finally finishing up my helmet.

Once that is complete I can start working on the 3-d printed parts TY has sent me.

After that will be ordering the main armor for more work.

I am still waiting to do that part once I get full time with work.

• Like 1

Yeah i know its been taking me so long but i finally getting it back on track. i have my lights right now im waiting for my inverter for my 12v. the string came with the AA but i feel it could be brighter than that so looking for some helmet pics soon :D

• 1 month later...

Slowly ive been super busy with school and going full time. i am hoping to get back on track in may/june time frame but its still going to happen :D thanks for checking in. I have been watching your build you are doing awesome.

How's this coming along?

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
On 3/29/2018 at 12:01 AM, SolidScrafty said:

How's this coming along?

So this is on hold until further notice. Good news is the helmet is out of my closet and in a display case. :) hope your build is going well on the TFU

On 7/2/2018 at 12:02 PM, DeathMOS30 said:

So this is on hold until further notice. Good news is the helmet is out of my closet and in a display case. :) hope your build is going well on the TFU

Aw, sorry to hear it. Hope you can pick this up again soon!  Mine is pretty much done - just need to replace a couple LED strips and adjust my strapping. :) 

• Like 1