Working on wtf shadow scout

Have also a glance in the scout section of our detachment, there are some WIP's which show pics of helmet assembly. This might help you also.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I know this thread is older, but I also just got my WTF Shadow Scout today. I am finishing a WTF ESB Snowie and looking forward to the Scout.  Let me know how far you are and maybe we can work virtually together on ours.  The armor looks great and already has been trimmed up well.

Tom

DZ 62609

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, tgreen0626 said:

I know this thread is older, but I also just got my WTF Shadow Scout today. I am finishing a WTF ESB Snowie and looking forward to the Scout.  Let me know how far you are and maybe we can work virtually together on ours.  The armor looks great and already has been trimmed up well.

Tom

DZ 62609

Keep an eye out...we will be doing an update to the scout CRLs following Celebration.  Just a few changes but may want to wait a couple weeks before strapping anything.