kmart890 Del Meeko Build

Spent the past two days at my buddy's place bringing my Del Meeko build up to speed.

A few more things need to be done before it's complete:

-Mic tips in the helmet

-Add Inferno Squad arm patches

-Biker scout thermal detonator

-Need to attach side straps between chest and back armor

-Additional AR-15 pouches needed on flak vest

-Currently using TIE Pilot gloves and Jack Boots. Will acquire accurate set when CRL is finalized

After that, any other changes will have to be made to make it CRL compliant. Obviously the CRL isn't set in stone yet, so a lot of the build process was done with that in mind to make changes as needed.

Full album here: https://imgur.com/a/xYAqx

hVxQMCk.jpg

rKGjz75.jpg

8OIgEnW.jpg

0KHYTAr.jpg

KuH07kT.jpg

77rrbYR.jpg

KJn98fs.jpg

If you have any questions on anything, please post up and I'll do my best to answer you!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Kevin, As you complete different pieces of the costume, if you could take pictures of the parts for the CRL, that would be awesome! You can post them up hereif able. thanks!

Sure thing. I'll set it out and take some individual photos for now. I'm hesitant to make many large changes right now until the CRL is final, but if there's anything in particular you need feel free to mention it.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

With the CRL finalized, I started making modifications to help get my costume up to specs. Unfortunately, I'm constricted by funds at times, so changes have to start small.

Began with the AR-15 pouch to add to my flak vest! Easily found on eBay.

7N5lIkk.jpg

How have other members made it so the ammo pouches are full? I was thinking of getting some trading card boxes painted black, but I think they're a little too wide.

• 1 month later...
Spent the past two days at my buddy's place bringing my Del Meeko build up to speed.

A few more things need to be done before it's complete:

-Mic tips in the helmet

-Add Inferno Squad arm patches

-Biker scout thermal detonator

-Need to attach side straps between chest and back armor

-Additional AR-15 pouches needed on flak vest

-Currently using TIE Pilot gloves and Jack Boots. Will acquire accurate set when CRL is finalized

After that, any other changes will have to be made to make it CRL compliant. Obviously the CRL isn't set in stone yet, so a lot of the build process was done with that in mind to make changes as needed.

Full album here: https://imgur.com/a/xYAqx

hVxQMCk.jpg

rKGjz75.jpg

8OIgEnW.jpg

0KHYTAr.jpg

KuH07kT.jpg

77rrbYR.jpg

KJn98fs.jpg

If you have any questions on anything, please post up and I'll do my best to answer you!

Where may I can I find the boots for Crl? I'm having a ton of difficulty online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where may I can I find the boots for Crl? I'm having a ton of difficulty online.

Crow props makes them. You can always keep an eye on the JRS forum for members selling boots.

• 4 weeks later...

Where did you buy the helmet? Other than decals, is it any different than the TIE pilot helmet?

You can mod an OT TIE helmet to match the Inferno Specs.

Off the top of my head the Trident is slightly different, there is a Nissan clip that goes on the left side of the indent of the Trident, ears and greeblies.

Besides that I'd say it is almost identical.

With the CRL finalized, I started making modifications to help get my costume up to specs. Unfortunately, I'm constricted by funds at times, so changes have to start small.

Began with the AR-15 pouch to add to my flak vest! Easily found on eBay.

7N5lIkk.jpg

How have other members made it so the ammo pouches are full? I was thinking of getting some trading card boxes painted black, but I think they're a little too wide.

EVA foam with a strip of black ABS will do the trick for the pouches.
  • 4 weeks later...

Finally got my boots in and submitted the other day. Full album here

Got denied for a few things, most difficult being the leather straps on my flak vest.

In the meantime, I did get this cool motorcylce helmet bag that fits my Jim Tripon bucket! Color scheme matches too!

ECXzbSM.jpg

Here is the amazon link if interested: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B016S9UMWC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• Like 1