EFX Helmet color matching

Im rather new to the spec ops forum so forgive me if this topic is on here already but I could not find what I was looking for. I have the 2010 EFX shadow trooper helmet and was hopeing to paint my TK black to match the helmet. The problem im having is finding a black that once dry looks at least a little close to the gloss. I treid high gloss paints from work and some from wal-mart and menards and home depot but they always seem too dull. Does anyone know a good paint or method of painting to get a real nice gloss finish so my armor doesnt look dull and my helmet is very shinney?

There is also good info on painting at the Sith Lord Forum. Just an FYI. Between the two, you should be able to find what you need. Another option is taking it to an auto body shop. They can do paint jobs for ya. You'll pay for it, but its often worth it for the evenness.