Imperial Army Trooper Reference Photos

ba55aad4ffe9cd3c683ec16fef73bd71.jpg651803e65e2ca67aee59f6f7de8ada37.jpgThis officer has an admin pouch on the right side of his shoulder harness, and a Imperial Code Disc Pocket on his Left side harness with two Code Discs (I assume for Admin) could I include these details in my build?

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This officer has an admin pouch on the right side of his shoulder harness, and a Imperial Code Disc Pocket on his Left side harness with two Code Discs (I assume for Admin) could I include these details in my build?

The admin pouch is acceptable (and will probably be required once we do that CRL) and the left side is a comm link. Matt Nelson designed a comm link specifically for this CRL. You can find it here: https://www.shapeways.com/shops/mattnelson521?sort=newest

• Like 1

qbhWYyG.jpg

Looking at this image, an argument could be made to use these very common US Government Issue Sun, Dust, and Wind (SDW) goggles that were standard issue in the '80-'90s.

89e5791f834dfc56645d39ca49f9f0fc.jpg

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk