Del Meeko Parts Providers

Hello ! I thought it would be a nice idea to create this list of parts providers here on this forum so it can be easier for everyone among Spec Ops detachment so.. here it is ! I've based it after my personnal "list" .. adding some extra options sometime

Helmet - Arakyel / Chris Denis (contact : FB ) -or- Jim Tripon (contact : FB)

Inferno decals - On Etsy : https://www.etsy.com...sque-conversion - And you can ask him the CORRECT size wich is 2.15" / 55mm (in my opinion, not approved yet and not in the CRL (yet?))

Lenses - http://opleprops.com...hp?items_id=225 - didn't buy yet but it looks damn good !

Helmet connectors - I heard Tiogar Ag Fiach on FB makes metal connectors.. Not testes myself but it does interest me

Flight suit - Jim Tripon

Inferno Patch - https://www.stitchme...nferno-squadron -or- https://www.endorfin...ia-25-pvc-patch (reminder : most accurate is Embroidered)

Compad - On JRS forum you can find good ones made by Targ, but, you better contact him via FB also, I think he stopped to answer on the forum for some reasons I don't remember exactly : https://www.facebook...orxPangalactic/

Gloves - Giovanni Rodriguez (contact : FB)

Armor - Jim Tripon

Tactical Vest - Amazon or any other site selling these (look for Flyye law enforcement chest rig)

MP-40 Ammo pouch - Ebay (reminder : most accurate is canvas)

Officer Belt - You can go see on the IOC forum or check this facebook page : Belting Imperial

"Over Belt" / "Scout belt" - Jim Tripon will provide the main parts needed, but you will need to find and make your own "fixation" system AS WELL AS FITTING IT TO YOU.. Explore builds topics here or think to it calmly !

Thermal Detonator - Jim Tripon (his version is the CORRECT ->> SMALLER size so definitely go for Jim)

Holster - You can find plenty on Etsy ! just type in "e11 holster" into search bar and you'll have a large choice

Boots - Giovanni Rodriguez (He is definitely the most accurate concerning Inferno gloves and boots)

Balaclava - Underarmour ones are nice, you can find them on Amazon

Chest Box - Jim Tripon (kit) -or- RS Props (kit OR already assembled) ----------------------- There are specific greeblies to add/replace on the chest box, you can contact Matt Nelson on FB, he makes 3d printed greeblies for the chest box and Also for the Helmet

Hoses - I don't have an exact "where" for this but maybe ask RS Props if they can sell them to you or.. Any pvc tubes you find on internet ?

ROTJ E-11 Blaster - CfO (Cast From Original) on FB, he make kits, just have to assemble and do a nice paint work.. The only one I found offering ROTJ E11 so that's it

DLT-19X - I might have see a 3d printed one on Etsy.. Else, you can go for the option " HD MG-34 resin copy" on https://www.procoprint3d.com/

ID-10 seeker droid - I don't know about that but you'll find it among JRS : Inferno Squad fb group I guess or elsewhere on the internet

Code cylinders - Gian Filippo Zamboni on FB, it's from Italy

Face - Well, hm, :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can edit it to add info about this or that

PS : I would have been glad to post my 3d files of accurate ammo vest greeblies but I just can't do it. Several people had a toxic behaviour during the developpement of CRLs and it would be painful for me to give away a personnal work into which I invested a lot of time to people who never helped to anything but only looked for competition. I know they are few and that innocents shouldn't have to pay for it but that's it, I'm sorry.

But anyway, here is the full 3d file of Del Meeko : http://www.mediafire.com/file/ivn21eimndbnxa2/del_act1_01_mesh.obj

You can open it and use it with a soft called Meshmixer. With in depth research on the internet if you're not used to it, you will be able to isolate buckles and put them on the correct size. You will then be able to upload it to 3d printing service and this will be done.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Thanks for posting this.

Definitely make your way to the Inferno FB group. It is filled with a lot of information, links and tutorials.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like to add options to this list and clarify information about the flightsuit.

Regarding the helmet, I know it's difficult, but the option of Kit RsP making the modifications looks pretty good in my opinion. I saw the helmet of Kamikaze and I liked it a lot.

6nqG2o.png

gAgNca.png

I made myself oxygen conectors and front connectors making silicone molds and making my owns in resin.

Decals were made with templates bought from local vinyl maker.

Talking about flightsuit... there are people in my garrison that think cosplaysky flightsuit is valid after make mods. But fabric is wrong( not ripstop, nomex or oxford) .

It means anything that Jim is the only maker from flightsuit, or is the only who makes it ready for wear?

• Like 1

Thanks for adding some sources.

A link to these "kamikaze" helmet ?

Concerning the flightsuit Jim is indeed the "only" (well I don't really know, maybe some others are making it too) option for ready to wear and accurate fligthsuit

Kamikaze's helmet is an RsProps in kit, but making modifications and add specific parts, put putty, painting..

I saw his and after talking with him I decided make my helmet with the same way. I'm very happy with results.

Kamikaze's helmet is an RsProps in kit, but making modifications and add specific parts, put putty, painting..

I saw his and after talking with him I decided make my helmet with the same way. I'm very happy with results.

Right, it's all a matter of personal preference and what looks best is in the eyes of the beholder, but personally I think a converted original trilogy TIE helmet from RS Propmasters makes for an amazing look. That said, it does take a decent amount of work to restructure the trident, fill in the gaps, mold the oxygen connections, etc., but IMHO it's worth it and stands out from the other current helmets.

Tsr20dR.png

• 1 month later...
On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 11:59 PM, Berp05 said:

Hello I cant find Flyye Tactical vest and idea where I Can fine one 

http://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=-VE5W7f3CM7MwQKJqJKACA&q=flyye+law+enforcement+chest+rig+black&oq=flye+law+enforcement&gs_l=psy-ab.1.1.0i13k1l2.1789.16313.0.19027.28.25.2.0.0.0.298.3849.0j23j1.25.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..1.26.3995.6..0j35i39k1j0i10k1j0i22i10i30k1j0i22i30k1j33i160k1j33i21k1j0i13i30k1j33i13i21k1j33i22i29i30k1.228.aLFt3LzUzOU

If you meant that you could not find any in stock or available, you can always write to any of the ones listed and ask about restock timelines.

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

I am beggining to make a Del Meeko custom. I have just received my tactical vest and I now I must to convert it to CRL. The leather straps I get but I need help with the tri-glide buckles.

Can anyone tell me where I can get a pair of buckles?

Thx

Alejandro

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Sorry for the question, I know you talked about it earlier ago, but I really couldn't find a shop anymore who is selling the flyye chest rig in black, but one. Some even state, the product is discontinued. The only shop who still has them is called "tactical gear trade" but I don't know if the shop is reliable. Did someone already order from them or should I just wait for it to return maybe at Amazon or ebay? 

Regards :),

Sebastian 

On 8/24/2018 at 8:31 AM, BUGSY575 said:

Hi,

Sorry for the question, I know you talked about it earlier ago, but I really couldn't find a shop anymore who is selling the flyye chest rig in black, but one. Some even state, the product is discontinued. The only shop who still has them is called "tactical gear trade" but I don't know if the shop is reliable. Did someone already order from them or should I just wait for it to return maybe at Amazon or ebay? 

Regards :),

Sebastian 

I got mine on eBay from a seller called Military 1st. Hope that helps you out.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/28/2018 at 11:05 PM, kmart890 said:

I got mine on eBay from a seller called Military 1st. Hope that helps you out.

Thanks for the tip! 

Unfortunately they were already sold out too, but luckily I got the last one from a Japanese seller on eBay. :D If I haven't overlooked something, I would say they are sold out everywhere or already discontinued ?

I emailed flyye directly, they said they are producing the LAW ENF rig as orders come in and not stocking any. Lead time is supposed to be 3-5 days. It has been five days if you include the weekend but I’ll try to update this post when I get information. Their customer service is very responsive and I’m pleased so far. With shipping to the east coast it was about $75 USD

The only thing That I know I’m lacking is the leather straps for the vest, does anyone have either a good source for those or a pattern if you’ve made them yourself?

EDIT: haven’t heard anything from Flyye for about 17 days. Sent an email to them a few days back to see if they had made/received it yet and I’ve been getting failed email delivery notices since. I sent their support account an email telling them I wasn’t getting through, and I just got an email saying that that email couldn’t reach them either. I’m hoping their email server is just down and it’ll show up in the mail next week. Things seem suddenly sketchy.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hmm not really a source but, I actually made mine from scratch, so, you would need to find some leather matching reference pics and cut it to dimensions matching also references
It's quite tricky but it's a good option