Are these Uvex goggles still allowed?

81rPkxJdeGL._SX522_.jpg

Found the ESS goggles on ebay but their green with smoke lenses, would they be OK or do they need to black with green lenses only.

I suppose they could be repainted but the lens sin't green.

s-l1600.jpg

The new CRL will allow for either black or olive drab goggles with dark lenses. As long as they are a good match with the reference material, I will work with the LMOs and GMLs to be sure they pass.

• Like 1

So under the current CRL we can have armor but need the black, green lens goggles... And when the CRL changes we can't have armor but can have the

olive and dark lens goggles... Do I have that straight?

So under the current CRL we can have armor but need the black, green lens goggles... And when the CRL changes we can't have armor but can have the

olive and dark lens goggles... Do I have that straight?

Yeah, pretty much. Now that I'm back, let me get through this weekend. I'm learning Photoshop to try and push to get the Engineer CRL finalized on the Legion side so we can start approvals. I'll try and get the new Trooper CRLs organized and out for Det review.

• Like 1