RPG Imperial Army trooper

Iz is going to get some posted asap... he needs to work on the Engineer this weekend then he will post the RPG pics...

Talking with him briefly they wear an imperial belt, and have black pouches, I am hoping the battle armor won't change.

I can only focus on so many things with the LMOs at a time. I'm able to start editing the Engineer this week so we can make that a 501st approvable costume. After that I'll post up the details of the proposed Trooper split.

If worse comes to worse I'll shot to get my green IA in with armor... assuming the armor changes on the new troopers which I'm really hoping it dosen't...

I can only focus on so many things with the LMOs at a time. I'm able to start editing the Engineer this week so we can make that a 501st approvable costume. After that I'll post up the details of the proposed Trooper split.

You need minions.

yea... seems quite the work load...

Well the wait just gives my kit more time to show up... And if the armor changes looks too much I can paint it up green and get it in one my green trooper.

Rather be a little in-accurate then waste the armor.

• Like 1

Did you find any ref pictures for the tan version? Can you post a link?

If I knew which books the art was in I bet I could find the book in PDF and at least get an idea of the trooper.

I've never seen a Trooper in a tan jumpsuit, where did this come from?

Supposed to be from the RPG's but I have no idea which book, I've scoured many of the FFG Books with no luck.

When we started working on the Imperial Army Trooper CRL, one of the early examples we were looking at were the Troopers in West End Games . Here's some of the examples that were looked at.

zNMukjZ.jpg

Most are from sources that were later considered "non-canon", which is why we went with the Dark Horse Comics version.

Yea seen these ones around but no way to know if they were legit.

Not sure what the current base will be just that it was WEG and FFG.

Still these look like snowies or AT-AT commanders to me.