Shadow hero helmet

Hello everyone.

I've always been fascinated by the look of the Shadow Stormtrooper figure from Hot Toys.

Now that the CRL allows the ammo pack, emulating the look of the figure is possible even more.

Analyzing the helmet, it gives me the impression, that it is a Hero helmet style.

https://pin.it/iiqvce2hcnnojo

The question is, if I have a Hero helmet, Would it work for registration? All in black of course.

And the other detail, is weatering allowed for basic registration?

Thanks

The Shadow Stormtrooper helmet is made using the same molds as most TKs and Magma Troopers, the only difference is the color. Currently, there are only three CRLs approved for Shadow Stormtroopers: TFU, Original ST, and the Battlefront II ST. Neither CRL mentions "weathering" Most CRLs are built around reference photos from movies, TV, or comics and not from Toys. If you want to make a Shadow Stromtrooper you can take a TK and paint it black. If you go the Battlefront II variant you will need to invert the abdomen armor button detail. Weathering can be done but depending on your GML, if there is no "weathering" mentioned in the CRL, you might not be approved.