Del Meeko Over Belt question

• 4 weeks later...

You mean the scout drop box?

This isn't my build, but a garrison mate's on how he attached his scout drop boxes on his TB build. He put snaps in his belt and boxes. Mine is snapped to the belt, but I have one long strap instead of the snaps inside the drop box.

27995702297_be440977f7_k.jpg

42843224352_8d388a5687_k.jpg

28022119987_f48fee114a_k.jpg

Hi there, so do you need a regular Officer Belt and the "scout belt" is attached onto the officer belt? I thought I could reuse my officer belt, but if you need to attach snaps and fasteners to it, I need to get a second belt ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/8/2018 at 9:41 PM, kmart890 said:

Sorry for the delay.

The scout belt does not need to be attached to the officer belt.

Oh, ok. I'm currently building a Del meeko myself, but I still didn't figured out how everythink is attached to the Belt. Like The Detonator, The scout pouches and the over Belt. Do you maybe have some detailed pics of your Belt or does someone else already posted pictures of theirs? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2018 at 5:50 PM, BUGSY575 said:

Oh, ok. I'm currently building a Del meeko myself, but I still didn't figured out how everythink is attached to the Belt. Like The Detonator, The scout pouches and the over Belt. Do you maybe have some detailed pics of your Belt or does someone else already posted pictures of theirs? 

The pouches just slip over the belt with loops. The detonator has clips, similar to TK detonators.