Recommendations for blasters?

I’m just starting a Deathtrooper build. As I wait for armour and parts I thought I would get my weapons squared away. I’m looking for a E-11d and a se-14r. I was checking out Plastic Arms Dealer and  3DpropsNL. Does anyone here have experience with either of these sellers?  Somebody else I should check out?  Thank you for any input. 

On 9/29/2018 at 4:55 AM, wook1138 said:

I’m just starting a Deathtrooper build. As I wait for armour and parts I thought I would get my weapons squared away. I’m looking for a E-11d and a se-14r. I was checking out Plastic Arms Dealer and  3DpropsNL. Does anyone here have experience with either of these sellers?  Somebody else I should check out?  Thank you for any input. 

Both of those guys are reputable sellers. You can also purchase blaster kits from Tom Campbell @ TDK Props on Facebook. That is where I got mine :)

• Thanks 1

I got my E11D, SE14, and grenades from Jerry Budde, he is on FB and a member of the  Death Troopers Build page. Send him a PM he has awesome prices.

• Thanks 1

Thank you for the tips.

I went the Etsy route only because I’m not a big FB user and, well... I prefer Etsy. I ordered the SE-14 before reading these posts - ordered from Maz3DShop. The price was good so I’ll guess I’ll see what I get. As for the E-11D, I am probably ordering from BranfuhrStudios on Etsy as he was also recommended to me and very quick to respond to questions . Blaster looks similar to 3DpropsNL and Plastic Arms Dealer and comparatively priced.  Both kits are DIY so I’ll have some work to keep me busy  

thanks again