Shadow Trooper belt

Hi, 

i‘ve a question about the from the Shadow Trooper. 

In the Crl it‘s called about the belt :

nvabuzrh.jpg

so i‘ ve take a ABS belt, as it stands in the Crl.

in response to my pictures, the GMO now says that this is wrong in the CRL and that I have to take a canvas belt.

But why is that wrong in the CRL? Is it really true that you can not take an abs belt?

lwhree3v.jpg

qrh6q3b3.jpg

While it is not common I don't understand why it cannot be used, as you have shown it says so in the CRL. Is the GML saying it is wrong getting consensus from another GML in the Garrison or is it just his/her decision? I think I've seen a black ABS belt once before.

FYI your kit looks good from what I can see!

Your gml is applying stormtrooper logic to the shadow stormtrooper. The shadow doesn't have an on screen reference and there are sources that have shiney belts. You can't get that from canvas.  If your gml isn't willing to follow the crl, is reach out to the LMO. You can also ask your gml to reach out to the DL and XO.

• Like 3
On 2/3/2019 at 12:29 PM, Darth Emphatic said:

Your gml is applying stormtrooper logic to the shadow stormtrooper. The shadow doesn't have an on screen reference and there are sources that have shiney belts. You can't get that from canvas.  If your gml isn't willing to follow the crl, I'd reach out to the LMO. You can also ask your gml to reach out to the DL and XO.

Ditto.