Ready to pull the trigger! Need suggestions please!

I'm getting ready to order an armor kit, I'm leaning towards the plastic arms dealer kit right now.

If it helps I'm 5'10 and looking to be around 200lbs when I finish my costume.

But I really want to hear any opinion on any kit. Pros and Cons etc. It's a big investment so I'd like personal feedback.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2019 at 11:10 PM, deadvision said:

I'm getting ready to order an armor kit, I'm leaning towards the plastic arms dealer kit right now.

If it helps I'm 5'10 and looking to be around 200lbs when I finish my costume.

But I really want to hear any opinion on any kit. Pros and Cons etc. It's a big investment so I'd like personal feedback.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I don't have one of his kits, but I have ordered accessories from him and the products and service have been good. 

I have an ABS kit from another vendor (850) that I'm working on.  I picked ABS because it is what I know and I don't have the room to be sanding down and painting fiberglass.  In retrospect, I think I would go with fiberglass if I had to do it again.  The details of the deathtrooper armour are not done justice with a ABS pull. 

Good luck with your build.

• Like 1

I have and early version of the Plastic Arms Dealer kit.  I'm in the build and I have no regrets. One regret, his new kit is even better (V2) wish I had that.  Fibreglass is a little daunting, but actually I find it crazy easy to work with and forgiving.