Del CRL Update

Hello,

I am about to buy the armor for a Del build but I am reading possible updates to the CRL occurring, any possible way of finding this out so I don't buy the wrong thing? 

Thank you for your time.

Jav

Hello,
I am about to buy the armor for a Del build but I am reading possible updates to the CRL occurring, any possible way of finding this out so I don't buy the wrong thing? 
Thank you for your time.
Jav
I would like to know the same thing as im finishing up my build....

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

I would like to know the same thing as im finishing up my build....

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

Its on the agenda but there are a few CRLs and updates we are wrapping up first before tackling it and the new LMO team wont even be ratified till Mar. 10. I would estimate it wouldnt be until April that we get to it at best Unfortunately, I cant give u a solid timeline. If your build is near complete, you should be fine to submit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hello,
Thank you for your time.
Jav

See above. Sorry we cant give a specific date. There may even be a possibility that there are only changes to add Level 2...cant say until the proposal is written, reviewed and discussed. That process hasnt started yet.

On 3/4/2019 at 6:34 PM, Raider said:

See above. Sorry we cant give a specific date. There may even be a possibility that there are only changes to add Level 2...cant say until the proposal is written, reviewed and discussed. That process hasnt started yet.

Thank you very much for the info, it is greatly appreciated.