Mudtrooper CRL question: E-11B Blaster

So, I was reviewing the CRL today (fine tuning things for my submission, in addition to looking over the submission I have of the person I'm doing my build with), and there was a discrepancy I noticed.

So, are we in fact using the Rogue One E-11B blasters, in the same configuration?  I ask, because that is in fact the image used in our CRL, however the description is not matching the image.q1x2XgP.jpg

If you notice the image of the blaster, the tactical light is on the right side of the blaster, but the text does say left side of the blaster.  Normal configuration of the E-11B (to my recollection) is having the M300 on the right side of the barrel.  One other minor detail is that other appearances of this blaster in other CRLs list the Power cylinder as "larger with 2 outer cylinders and 2 smaller central cylinders".

Just wanted to see if a correction needed to be made somewhere...

15 hours ago, Avatar190 said:

So, I was reviewing the CRL today (fine tuning things for my submission, in addition to looking over the submission I have of the person I'm doing my build with), and there was a discrepancy I noticed.

So, are we in fact using the Rogue One E-11B blasters, in the same configuration?  I ask, because that is in fact the image used in our CRL, however the description is not matching the image.q1x2XgP.jpg

If you notice the image of the blaster, the tactical light is on the right side of the blaster, but the text does say left side of the blaster.  Normal configuration of the E-11B (to my recollection) is having the M300 on the right side of the barrel.  One other minor detail is that other appearances of this blaster in other CRLs list the Power cylinder as "larger with 2 outer cylinders and 2 smaller central cylinders".

Just wanted to see if a correction needed to be made somewhere...

Interesting.  I will need to go back through all of the discussion threads to see the references as to why that is. Let me ping my Mud experts as well @JAFO @amcclary @rickyboyblue @Tarrif

No.  I rushed the edit while at work today and caught the cylinder but not that.  I'll have to request another unlock of the CRL. Doh.

• 2 weeks later...