Tank questions

Where do the hoses that run down from the gauge connect to? How is everyone making the bracket the the toilet paper holder looking thing? It cuts into the lower tanks and that really makes no sense. And does anyone have a found part for the clamps on the right side tank that holds the second hose going to the gun. 

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, 

Let's go step by step.

1. If we are talking about the transparent hoses (images courtesy of Daniel Dirsten's 3D render and kit I am working on - all credit to him)

22ePiFX.png

JgWOu7g.png

2. The bracket on my kit doesn't cut into anything, specially not the tanks:

9Uh0L7e.png

DWC038G.png

Yt71ukT.png

3. For the piece that connects the meshed hose to the tanks and flamethrower, check John's build, they are easily made to look similarly with regular piping/plumbing pieces: 

Hope this helps!

H

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Are there actual pics of the costume to support the accuracy of the 3D renders you are using? 

The pic i posted is an actual suit and the tank brackets 100% cut into slots on the lower tank dome.

The part I was trying to figure out on the gun hose side is the twin clamp that holds the secondary hose. 

Thanks!

On 5/24/2019 at 11:42 AM, 01Hawk said:

Are there actual pics of the costume to support the accuracy of the 3D renders you are using? 

The pic i posted is an actual suit and the tank brackets 100% cut into slots on the lower tank dome.

The part I was trying to figure out on the gun hose side is the twin clamp that holds the secondary hose. 

Thanks!

Hi, there are not kits at the moment that are 100% compliant with the movie - most are either based on the Hot Toys version or simply on references + CRL requirements.

Do take into account that each build, while similar, are different and what counts is the overall result and image - CRL does not specify each part of the pack.

Still don't see where the bracket cuts into the tanks on your picture, but in any case, there are at least 2 different screen-used suits out there with different set-ups.

Good luck on your search!