2 hours ago, Church113 said:

Are they unreasonably pricey or would you say you get what you pay for? And are any modifications needed or are they good as is for detachment approval standards?

They are comfortable, hard wearing and require no modifications

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.amazon.com/Dr-Martens-Talib-Brando-Chukka/dp/B00SB9SYM8/ref=sr_1_3_sspa?keywords=doc+martens+talib+black&qid=1559565022&s=apparel&sr=1-3-spons&psc=1

I would use the Honey app and see if they are cheaper somewhere else too

also per the build guidelines, it states  the below, unless the picture is incorrect on Imperialboots

The boots shall have a black flat sole with no heel 

I just bought a pair of Dr. Marten's Talib Brando boots a couple weeks ago via Amazon...they were about $128. Since they have arrived, I am very pleased with them. They are pretty comfortable, maybe even more so than my TK boots, lol.

Good luck finding a pair!

• 3 weeks later...

Dr. Martin's in general are very comfortable and long lasting. They do have a breaking in period but once that happens they'll be the most comfortable boots you ever owned. I've been wearing them in all styles from 3 eye to 20 eye since I was a kid back in the early 90's. Really excited to know they are apart of this build and screen used. 

• 1 month later...
On 8/13/2019 at 3:58 PM, nanotek said:

It would help if you provided more information, like a link to what you are talking about. 

I guess I'm wondering what the Gio boots are that were mentioned earlier in the thread and if there's different styles to choose from? I can't find a link for them.

2 hours ago, shteymetal247 said:

I guess I'm wondering what the Gio boots are that were mentioned earlier in the thread and if there's different styles to choose from? I can't find a link for them.

Yeah I had never heard of Gio doing a Death Trooper boot, the only one I was aware of was the Imperial Boots one. I checked his store and there's nothing there.

• 1 month later...

I wear size 15's and haven't even attempted to try on size 14's since I was 14 years old lol. So I took the risk of buying size 14 Talibs and they fit me perfectly. So if anybody see's this that is a legit size 15 us, these will for sure fit you. So stoked to get my build going since this was imperative I get screen accurate boots that actually fit. Shtey tuned.