New Deathtrooper build

I'm starting as deathtrooper build for approval.  I'll be 3d printing it my self and have found this model (https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-print-models/art/scans-replicas/starwars-deathtrooper-3d-printable-costume) to use.  It looks pretty good to my eyes but I thought I'd ask if anyone sees any problems with it.  It looks like it's been around for a bit so I'm sure people have seen it around.

Thanks,

Welcome,I'm working on a Royal Guard but I'll also make a Death Trooper when I finish it.The files look pretty good,the author posted the files for the helmet and the targeter on thingiverse for free and I really like the results,would love to see the full armor. What 3D printer do you have? Also don't forget to start a WIP thread to share your progress

I would look for the files from Tom Campbell.  His were the ones used for the CRL.  They were also used by us to make the molds for our fiberglass armor.

• Thanks 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...