Getting the concept Death Trooper(Ghost Trooper) approved

6 hours ago, Raider said:

@DT5150It's cool looking for sure.  Are you able to provide sufficient official LFL reference materials for this?

6 hours ago, Raider said:

@DT5150It's cool looking for sure.  Are you able to provide sufficient official LFL reference materials for this?

The only thing available that I'm aware of is the image from "The Art of Rogue One" that suggested the Death trooper as a concept and it would be white.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, DT5150 said:

The only thing available that I'm aware of is the image from "The Art of Rogue One" that suggested the Death trooper as a concept and it would be white.

Its a full body image or just the helmet posted?

The other image is a BF2 model modded correct?  We cant use that (as you and Icy stated) if thats the case

5 hours ago, Raider said:

Its a full body image or just the helmet posted?

The other image is a BF2 model modded correct?  We cant use that (as you and Icy stated) if thats the case

Just the helmet

3 minutes ago, DT5150 said:

Just the helmet

Ok thanks.  Then unfortunately there's not going to be a whole lot we can do with it if that's all that's available.  I mentioned it to our LMOs as well and they said concept art costumes are a bit of a gray area as it is...some have been approved while others have not...but all of those, approved and rejected, have all had alot more reference material to build the entire costume from.

If full-body shots front and back did surface we could revisit this and see what LMOs think at that point.

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, Raider said:

Ok thanks.  Then unfortunately there's not going to be a whole lot we can do with it if that's all that's available.  I mentioned it to our LMOs as well and they said concept art costumes are a bit of a gray area as it is...some have been approved while others have not...but all of those, approved and rejected, have all had alot more reference material to build the entire costume from.

If full-body shots front and back did surface we could revisit this and see what LMOs think at that point.

Understand, thought I'd at least start some conversation about it.

• Like 1