Not trying to be a know it all or nit picky, but why is this costume labeled 709th? The 709th is based out of Battu and composed mostly of normal stormtroopers mountain troopers and a few officers.

Not sure where the whole red fury 709th came from but I'd assume some rumors/ leaks got mixed up a bit

4 hours ago, heartstopper85 said:

Not trying to be a know it all or nit picky, but why is this costume labeled 709th? The 709th is based out of Battu and composed mostly of normal stormtroopers mountain troopers and a few officers.

Not sure where the whole red fury 709th came from but I'd assume some rumors/ leaks got mixed up a bit

I think its rumor/speculation based due to the red armor and “Red” in the title.   But at this point, what isn’t speculation lol?

In either case, its nothing a quick title edit cant fix if it ends up differently.

From all the merch from Galaxy's Edge and comics it looks like the 709th is just a legion of white troopers. The "Red Fury" could just be what some have used to describe the First Order, after all the logo is red ;) 

• Like 1