First Order Jet Trooper References

Looks like they took the white display FOJT and painted it Sith Red .... LOL so if I paint my DT Red, I wonder if that will make it a Sith DT? :laugh1: Ohhhh what about the Magma Troopers? Distance second cousins? :peace:

Red one for whatever reason looks much better; this is a strong maybe on the project list.

Wish I could re use my flametrooper but more I think about it not sure as it seems like all new parts unless there is someway to glue on 3d printed details or bondo sculpt em on parts I own already.

Can't seem to find any buyers for Flametrooper armor

• 2 months later...

@IcyTrooper Compiled pictures and uploaded directly to forums under each specific costume thread (Sith Jet Trooper has separate sub-forum from First Order Jet Trooper).

This thread can remain open for people to post photos for additional to the primary locked thread.

I also added the new Hot Toys references for both troopers.

Side note...the TVC fig is a good example of why Hasbro action fig paint applications are not considered acceptable for CRLs.

Thanks for all of the references posted so far @gmrhodes13!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Added some screen grabs from the TROS premier SW archive costume interview near the end of the premier. They are on the locked references thread. If you have more that you want us to upload to the forum itself let me know.

Rise of Skywalker premiere costume exhibit photos

Feel free to share and use as you like, but I would appreciate credit. JenEyre on the costuming group forums and JenEyreCosplay on social media.

https://jeneyrecosplay.smugmug.com/Rise-of-Skywalker-World-Premiere/Rise-of-Skywalker-premiere-costu/i-BVBr8Hz

• Thanks 2
On 12/21/2019 at 10:01 AM, gmrhodes13 said:

Rise of Skywalker premiere costume exhibit photos

Feel free to share and use as you like, but I would appreciate credit. JenEyre on the costuming group forums and JenEyreCosplay on social media.

https://jeneyrecosplay.smugmug.com/Rise-of-Skywalker-World-Premiere/Rise-of-Skywalker-premiere-costu/i-BVBr8Hz

Thanks for leaving this here. I already downloaded the whole lot. They will make very useful referent material! Thanks!

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
On 2/14/2020 at 1:49 AM, Raider said:

This "support tab" material is just a strip of plastic or something study (as opposed to elastic)?

I would think it would be metal the same as used on FOTK's colored to match. There would still be elastic used but the tab keeps the shoulder height the same as the top of the shoulder bridge.

FOTK has 2 strips of elastic (one either side of the tab) as it appears the Sith may also BUT the Jet trooper appears only to have one top connection on the inside of the shoulder bell, the elastic may run under the tap to shoulder bell if that makes sense.

KEb3bSt.jpg

I didn't want any week spots on my FOTK so I didn't cut a section out for the tab to sit in, I heat and folded strips of ABS and used the same thing on my Sith. 

KEb3bSt.jpg

• Thanks 1