Iden Verso

Hi all 

Asking about the TL 50 blaster being added to the CRL or replacing the E11 on the CRL as Eden is locked to the TL 50 in multiplayer mode (it is her signature weapon) 

I want to clear the TL 50 in my local Garrison but have not seen and updates on the CRL 

Kind Regards 

Zak 

5 hours ago, crimson_dante said:

Hi all 

Asking about the TL 50 blaster being added to the CRL or replacing the E11 on the CRL as Eden is locked to the TL 50 in multiplayer mode (it is her signature weapon) 

I want to clear the TL 50 in my local Garrison but have not seen and updates on the CRL 

Kind Regards 

Zak 

Hey Zak...for Iden you would need to visit JRS for any update proposals.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, crimson_dante said:

Oh Iden is not special forces ?

strange why is that ?

Im not privy to all the details but the short story is both detachments put in claims for the costumes (Iden, Gideon, Del...and Seyn from the book which is now a pulled CRL)...and as a compromise the costumes were split among the 2 dets.  Character backgrounds and roles were taken into account when deciding though a case could (and was Im sure) made for all 4 to reside in one detachment.  Only Del is housed here at Spec Ops unless more source material arises for Seyn at which point we could re-add her.