Armor kits

Hey all, I have recently been looking into getting a Blackhole armor kit, and since im new to Tk's and where to get these kinds of things I thought I'd start a thread.

I was thinking of getting my kit from eBay, you know, the Blackhole armor kits that are always running, The ones with tons of pictures.

I wont link or name by name because alot of the forums ive been on before have had rules against that. I also know

that costumers are warned to never go near Ebay auctions, but it seems like a fair price and I cant see anything wrong

with the overall shape or quality of the armor from the pictures the guy has up. Does anyone have experience with a kit from the guy?

Thanks ahead of time for your advice,

C.D.

Hi

There are a lot of kits, some good, some not that good, EBAY is not the best option and almost always it is more expensive than getting your kit from a fellow 501st member.

Are you already 501st or this one is going to be your first armor?

(Blackhole was in fact my first one and the one I used to join the Legion)

Hi

There are a lot of kits, some good, some not that good, EBAY is not the best option and almost always it is more expensive than getting your kit from a fellow 501st member.

Are you already 501st or this one is going to be your first armor?

(Blackhole was in fact my first one and the one I used to join the Legion)

This is actually going to be my first 501st armor suit, but it isnt my first step into Star Wars costuming.

Also feel free to join our facebook page and there is a post from one of the main vendors right there ... Wade.

It's what I'm wearing.

It looks like an AM recast, however that is for white armor, even though they show a black trooper.

-iz

Note: Pictures show our armour in black, the kit you will receive in this auction is white. If you require black armour, contact us.

Where can I find pictures of armor AM ?