7's Coming Out of Retirement

762s

well, 

back when i joined the legion/spec ops the shadow scout was my first costume. 
  i was so anxious to get a costume and get to trooping that i bought it from a forum member here.
  i was waiting on a regular scout armor(from cfo) to be finished and i was told it was more than several months out. 
so, i got approved as a shadow scout and a couple weeks later cfo was sending me the 1st of his scout armor.  
so, i built the scout trooper and got approved ... and i never had the want to jump in the shadow scout armor as my first love was a scout trooper. 
i ended up selling the shadow scout, got my money back and started sourcing parts for a starkiller costume(it just looked so wicked)

well, with working with cfo on his scout armor i ended up with about half another scout costume.  the armor pieces have been sitting around and i thought why not get back into the shadow scout.
if all goes well, come the end of december or sometime in january i will be an active specops member again.

:)

i see you all reworked the scout crl i had worked on with you ... nice to see those changes. 
a couple things still could use tweaking but, that can be brought up at a later time ;)

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, 762s said:

well, 

back when i joined the legion/spec ops the shadow scout was my first costume. 
  i was so anxious to get a costume and get to trooping that i bought it from a forum member here.
  i was waiting on a regular scout armor(from cfo) to be finished and i was told it was more than several months out. 
so, i got approved as a shadow scout and a couple weeks later cfo was sending me the 1st of his scout armor.  
so, i built the scout trooper and got approved ... and i never had the want to jump in the shadow scout armor as my first love was a scout trooper. 
i ended up selling the shadow scout, got my money back and started sourcing parts for a starkiller costume(it just looked so wicked)

well, with working with cfo on his scout armor i ended up with about half another scout costume.  the armor pieces have been sitting around and i thought why not get back into the shadow scout.
if all goes well, come the end of december or sometime in january i will be an active specops member again.

:)

i see you all reworked the scout crl i had worked on with you ... nice to see those changes. 
a couple things still could use tweaking but, that can be brought up at a later time ;)

Welcome back!  Sounds great!  We discussed all the points you brought up...some were bypassed (with reasoning based on the accepted usage of figs as references).  But thats a convo for another day.

Still doing the IAT?

• Like 1
On 11/30/2019 at 10:58 PM, Raider said:

Still doing the IAT?

i have the patches and been researching the costume ...
with the parts cost of the scout its easier and cheaper for me to complete that than to get into a whole new costume.