should i buy this inferno squad kit

I'm posting this from a reply I gave recently in another thread concerning the same maker.

"Two of my fellow local troopers have had nothing but trouble out of them.
One of them ordered an Inferno Kit. It was not delivered  within the time window. She had to badger them until they finally shipped it to her. Upon arrival, it was a mess. There were missing parts, the ABS pulls for the chest and back plate are uneven and the helmet looks at best a b-grade resin cast. I mean, it's a BAD pull. This is the type of pull you would see being sold at discount from any other maker.
My other fellow trooper ordered his Shoretrooper on Black Friday. LAST YEAR'S Black Friday and he has yet to receive his kit after being assured it would have several completion dates throughout the year and he is now outside of the PayPal refund window. I don't think he'll ever see a kit or his money again.

My advice: Stay far away. Get your kit from Plastic Arms Dealer, Jim Tripon or Dan Laws. Actual trustworthy builders with a good rep and a great product.”

The builders I listed at the bottom of the initial reply were for Mud Trooper armor. Good Inferno kits are available from Jim Tripon, Radu Plucinsky and ArmoryShop. There are others too, but those are the ones I know of that deliver great products in a timely manner off the top of my head. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 12/4/2019 at 1:55 PM, Devolver said:

I'm posting this from a reply I gave recently in another thread concerning the same maker.

"Two of my fellow local troopers have had nothing but trouble out of them.
One of them ordered an Inferno Kit. It was not delivered  within the time window. She had to badger them until they finally shipped it to her. Upon arrival, it was a mess. There were missing parts, the ABS pulls for the chest and back plate are uneven and the helmet looks at best a b-grade resin cast. I mean, it's a BAD pull. This is the type of pull you would see being sold at discount from any other maker.
My other fellow trooper ordered his Shoretrooper on Black Friday. LAST YEAR'S Black Friday and he has yet to receive his kit after being assured it would have several completion dates throughout the year and he is now outside of the PayPal refund window. I don't think he'll ever see a kit or his money again.

My advice: Stay far away. Get your kit from Plastic Arms Dealer, Jim Tripon or Dan Laws. Actual trustworthy builders with a good rep and a great product.”

The builders I listed at the bottom of the initial reply were for Mud Trooper armor. Good Inferno kits are available from Jim Tripon, Radu Plucinsky and ArmoryShop. There are others too, but those are the ones I know of that deliver great products in a timely manner off the top of my head. 

On 12/5/2019 at 9:17 PM, Iconic_ctinferno said:

If you are interested also Walt's Trooper Factory on Facebook is another reliable Inferno supplier 

thanks guys I'll look in to all of these :)

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...