PROPOSED CRL MODIFICATION: Inferno Squad Del Meeko

ill make that update now that Im back from the con. it was insane. Nine costume changes, three debuts.  

That pocket top edge defintiely looks like some of that really thin sheet rubber/ vinyl / nitrile that disposable gloves are made out of.  I dont know durable that would be, but there are some super thin non textured rubber or vinyl sheets out there. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
10 hours ago, Blackwatch said:

ill make that update now that Im back from the con. it was insane. Nine costume changes, three debuts.  

That pocket top edge defintiely looks like some of that really thin sheet rubber/ vinyl / nitrile that disposable gloves are made out of.  I dont know durable that would be, but there are some super thin non textured rubber or vinyl sheets out there. 

PlastiDip or Flex Seal in a can. That's how I am going to do mine. Then just sew the vertical pen slot seams.

plastiDip.thumb.jpg.74824055a2753554a09ed20ba0f6c737.jpg

Flex-Seal.jpg

• Like 2

Good discussion going on here. I commented on the main thread with the finalized text and realized that I probably should have done it here first. I think for L1 we should allow the reference to "like" or "resembles the appearance" of for flexibility globally for L1. We can hammer out specific materials for L2.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, nanotek said:

Definitely not leather, definitely rubber/pu type material. Also is Del's Inferno patch metallic red?

No, i have checked it many times. Its just reflecting the flames surrounding him on the battlefield. Its just glossy vinyl printed on the black webbing

IMG_20200206_154404.jpg

20200206_154757.jpg

20200501_235221.jpg

20200213_110752.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
11 hours ago, Blackwatch said:

Let me go make the change for the appearance of rubber or leather.  I didnt think about using the plastidip / flexseal. 

I think there is also rubber/pvc tape that can be applied. As long as the text is agnostic of methods to get the effect I think we will be good

• Like 2