LOCKED: BlackHole trooper Helmet

Hello fellow troopers,

Due to a complete lack of follow-through Baron will no longer be allowed to sell on these forums. There should be a new thread popping up soon where some ANH Stunt Blackhole buckets will be available.

The Staff

Hello All :)

I want you to present the first helmet of BHT(AT2 stunt) produced in Poland .

Work on form lasting nearly a year :)

Today I can proudly present it to you :)materials from which it was made:

HIPS gloss

Mask -2mm

Bell-3mm

49408011.jpg

97785238.jpg

98435431.jpg

Edited by Darth Emphatic
Staff Update

Nice, is this just a bucket you made for yourself, or are you going to be making these available? If so, what form would they come, as a kit or already made?

At the beginning I made for myself:)

I see that the helmet has aroused the interest, so I can do a few pieces . :thumbsup:

Waiting for materials (HIPS)

Hmm... I'll have to see what I can scrounge up. $200 + shipping may be a bit too pricey for me to grab until closer to the end of the year.

-iz

HMhhmmm :)

Complaining? Kit comes with 250 $

I am sending composite helmets :)

To make sure, I don't do it for some enormous cash, only for my own satisfaction and so that Legion members could be equipped with adequate stuff.

Including material and production costs, there is not much left for me, but what matters is that someone is satisfied with my product. And the most important thing: I try to make my products as original as possible.

Regard :)

Baron

• 3 weeks later...

To make sure, I don't do it for some enormous cash, only for my own satisfaction and so that Legion members could be equipped with adequate stuff.

Including material and production costs, there is not much left for me, but what matters is that someone is satisfied with my product. And the most important thing: I try to make my products as original as possible.

Regard :)

Baron

I get the helmet from Baron - Its very cool!

Do you have any comparison pics next to any other helmet molds (FX, etc)? A lot of people like seeing that.

Hi :)

I do not have to compare the FX helmet.

I will try to make a comparative images with helmets TM and AP :)

OK ?:)