Georgetrooper's Storm Commando

Thanks...well...these pictures are old...I changed my helmet...I went back to sand and paint, and replace the decals.

in the part that connects the chest and back started as it should be elastic, the thermal detonator will place a red LED.

And so ... I made several changes to make it better. B)

Greetings...

Nice looking armor! Love the lens!

Moved the topic to the appropriate section. For the purposes of defining difference in the armor, the black scout is called the Shadow Scout (like the hasbro Shadow Scout fig) and the Storm Commando has many custom armor pieces that deviate from the original Scout.

-iz

Nice looking armor! Love the lens!

Moved the topic to the appropriate section. For the purposes of defining difference in the armor, the black scout is called the Shadow Scout (like the hasbro Shadow Scout fig) and the Storm Commando has many custom armor pieces that deviate from the original Scout.

-iz

Oooo i don't now that...thank's 4 move...today i learn something new... ;)

• 1 month later...

I am currently working on a storm commando and there are not only significant differences in the armor,but weaponry as well.

Actually, i'm working in a sniper rifle,...i have a question...the storm use D-11...??

Greetings all...

George out.... :D

• 11 months later...

Another reason I moved it was because this costume is approved, and great to use as a reference in costume builds :D

-iz

G'day Izzi

Apologies for N00b asking dumb questions:

I am interested in the Storm Commando but it's listed as Pending Legion Approval.

Is it true? Did I read this right? Is the Commando now approved?

You ARE saying we can use Georgetrooper's pics as reference and we would/should get 501st approval?