Rifle for Shadow-Scout

Hello everyone, I am quite new and got approved not long ago, I have a full outfit with a small blaster but interested in getting a rifle as well, or well a blaster. 

E-11 Blaster
DLT-19 HeavyBlaster Rifle
DLT-19x Targeting Rifle
DLT-20a Blaster Rifle

from this list I understand that the E-11 is the cheapest? if that is so, where may I find a good one for a shadow-scout? I was suggested to get a rubber blaster so it won't hurt the kids, any ideas? 

also any pre-owned seller for example ? 

23 hours ago, BarakTerran said:

Hello everyone, I am quite new and got approved not long ago, I have a full outfit with a small blaster but interested in getting a rifle as well, or well a blaster. 

E-11 Blaster
DLT-19 HeavyBlaster Rifle
DLT-19x Targeting Rifle
DLT-20a Blaster Rifle

from this list I understand that the E-11 is the cheapest? if that is so, where may I find a good one for a shadow-scout? I was suggested to get a rubber blaster so it won't hurt the kids, any ideas? 

also any pre-owned seller for example ? 

These days, there are so many outlets that you can purchase blasters from.  There are several reputable 3D printed vendors (on sites such as Etsy..though beware...not all are good).  I use a DLT-20a (3D printed by Premiere Props)...my friend has a DLT-19 (which he can conver to a DLT-19x) from the same maker.  I used to have a full resin DLT-20a from ProCoPrints (modeled from his 3D printed version).  I also have an E-11 (Doopy Doos) which has a bit of weight to it.

21 minutes ago, Raider said:

These days, there are so many outlets that you can purchase blasters from.  There are several reputable 3D printed vendors (on sites such as Etsy..though beware...not all are good).  I use a DLT-20a (3D printed by Premiere Props)...my friend has a DLT-19 (which he can conver to a DLT-19x) from the same maker.  I used to have a full resin DLT-20a from ProCoPrints (modeled from his 3D printed version).  I also have an E-11 (Doopy Doos) which has a bit of weight to it.

I am talking to Premiere props to be honest and waiting for prices and etc, how his items? do they come finished and painted? 

5 minutes ago, BarakTerran said:

I am talking to Premiere props to be honest and waiting for prices and etc, how his items? do they come finished and painted? 

To get to Israel...you will want it shipped in pieces to assemble.  His prints are solid...like any 3D print, they are not invulnerable and always be mindful of them in high heat for extended periods of time.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Raider said:

To get to Israel...you will want it shipped in pieces to assemble.  His prints are solid...like any 3D print, they are not invulnerable and always be mindful of them in high heat for extended periods of time.

Hmm might be a problem in the summer since it tend to get very hot in here, how about other sellers ? that might also ship it in good condition and can be last without the problem of heat and etc ? 

2 minutes ago, BarakTerran said:

I live in Florida (and so does Premiere Props)...its hot here too.  Just don't leave it out in the sun for long periods of time.

18 minutes ago, Raider said:

I live in Florida (and so does Premiere Props)...its hot here too.  Just don't leave it out in the sun for long periods of time.

I see, and what about Doopy Doos ? what is their blasters made from ? 

Just now, ShaneM said:

Heavy resin. The E-11 in resin is bad enough, but the DLT-19 is quite a workout. I tend to rest the top of the blaster nozzle on my toe while troping.

Oh bad? how come ? 

58 minutes ago, BarakTerran said:

Oh bad? how come ? 

The resin DLT-19 is one heavy blaster. You couldn't keep aiming that for a long while. It would be maily held by your side or to your front due to the weight of all that resin.

Saying that, it's still a lot lighter than the original MG34 which the blaster was based on. I've been lucky to hold one of these & that metal weapon is crazy heavy.

Sorry for late respond, and thanks for answering by the way! 

haven't decided yet, but the 3D seems good enough to buy however the fragile is quite something I am scared off, what would be your offer then to do ? 

I got my weapons from rs prop masters in the uk, i will send you a link in a pm.

I have the E11 and the DLT19  and they are pretty cool but have their weight, i am a big guy and can carry them arround easy, dont know if thats an issue for you...

• Like 1
5 hours ago, BarakTerran said:

Sorry for late respond, and thanks for answering by the way! 

haven't decided yet, but the 3D seems good enough to buy however the fragile is quite something I am scared off, what would be your offer then to do ? 

In terms of durability, a rubber version (which I only knew of Hyperfirm making these but they closed last I heard) is your best bet.

i have owned 3d printed and resin and both are fragile in their own ways.  Resin will have more weight.

6 hours ago, Raider said:

In terms of durability, a rubber version (which I only knew of Hyperfirm making these but they closed last I heard) is your best bet.

i have owned 3d printed and resin and both are fragile in their own ways.  Resin will have more weight.

Yes I did hear they are good, yet they are closed so it is quite a problem. 

as for the 3d, my fear exactly, I know I will somehow manage to break it :(