Blackhole / Shadow Stormtrooper Reference Pics Discussion

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

That is Admiral Victor Strang, commander of the Conqueror (the Star Destroyer with the superlaser). He was a former storm commando, hence why he's surrounded by them.

Fivezero

:D

Yeah, that's been in my plans as well. I had posted that pic up on the original boards when the set was first announced.

It would be a custom job, and I doubt there would be enough for 501st approval, as it differs greatly from other officer armors.

-iz

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...

So i found anohter on Star Wars Wiki of Shadow Trooper looking pretty weathered. Sort of like the Side Show version. Could this be another confirmation that Weathered troopers could some day make it into the 501? or that Bicnoculers can be an optional accessory? Or this is just some fan made thing?

1000px-SWTGC_Shadow_Operation.jpg

• 1 month later...

In the cartoon sections the thirteenth group from the top there is a formation of blackhole troopers with what appears to be a royal guard and a moff of some sort. What are the blasters they are holding? I am unfamiliar with those. Also in the gentle giant bust of the upper body of a black hole trooper what is that blaster? Thanks!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...