Jsin/KB Jet Trooper Build

Hey everyone! Looks like I’m breaking ground here as the first Sith Jet Trooper Build. I plan to go 501st but still have to wait for the CRL to be posted. This is also my first build ever, so any and all tips, tricks, help and criticism is welcomed. So far I’ve just got the helmet and it’s about 75% complete right now. I’ll toss some pics up as I make progress. Hope to meet some other fellow jet troopers along the way!
MTFBWY!

Oh and don’t forget.... WE FLY NOW!

40D13282-DD8A-4B21-92D8-4C8C2F2191A0.jpeg

1AE488D3-296C-4684-95F3-D7B93A869440.jpeg

DDCEB241-3B37-4CBB-906D-F28EA2E443B8.jpeg

938D60E0-9958-42FE-B802-5140028F9FBD.jpeg

61B1CC90-8BBF-4FD9-AA7B-50F0D82B96B2.jpeg

F97127A2-1096-4E4C-8DE5-1325605EA551.jpeg

• Like 3

Very nice!  You are indeed the first to drop in here which puts you on the radar (in a good way).  Keep us updated on your build.  @IcyTrooper should have a draft of the CRL ready soon...and then from there we tighten it up as a community and look at what builders are able to (or willing to) meet those standards based on the references.

At this point, all TROS CRLs are in somewhat of a holding pattern as we wait for the blu-ray release to see if there is any footage or screen caps that can be pulled to decipher what the actual "on-screen" costume details are (compared to kits we see used as promotional displays or Hot Toys figures...which though accurate to a strong degree would not supercede the screen references).

Good luck on your build!  Following with interest.

• Like 3
39 minutes ago, Raider said:

Very nice!  You are indeed the first to drop in here which puts you on the radar (in a good way).  Keep us updated on your build.  @IcyTrooper should have a draft of the CRL ready soon...and then from there we tighten it up as a community and look at what builders are able to (or willing to) meet those standards based on the references.

At this point, all TROS CRLs are in somewhat of a holding pattern as we wait for the blu-ray release to see if there is any footage or screen caps that can be pulled to decipher what the actual "on-screen" costume details are (compared to kits we see used as promotional displays or Hot Toys figures...which though accurate to a strong degree would not supercede the screen references).

Good luck on your build!  Following with interest.

Awesome! I’ll deff keep posting updates as I get more done. The bucket should be all finished up this week. I’m certainly glad to help with anything I can. Pretty excited to see this come to life!

• Like 1

Jet Bucket is finished. As far as I could tell the cheek lines are hit with a slight black on the Sith Jet troopers. I also hit the backs of the nose vents with black as well. Visor is set in place and also black mesh is added behind the mouth greeble with zero costumer visibility. 

edited post with better picture link 

https://imgur.com/gallery/xet7Ldr

• Like 1