Hello making this for tips from other fellow deathtroopers 

Working on helmet ill post pics as the build moves on 

Helmet is a 3d print

Armor kit is from 850 armor works

Boots will be from imperial boots need to order

Under suit from darkside closet paid half waiting to pay othef half

Gloves will be from endor gloves finder need to order

All soft parts are in deleivery

Any tips would be amazing this will be my first ever build.

Ryan, 

Welcome to the darker side of The Darkside!

As I mentioned in our PMs, slow and steady with the paint and weathering. Post up in here as you progress each step, and ask questions, there are a lot of knowledgeable people on here who are happy to mentor.

Also, you might want to make an "imgur" account to up load your high quality photos and use the BBCode (message boards & forums)  copy link to paste in your build thread. It makes it easier to upload and view your photos here.

Best of luck, your helmet is looking great so far, so keep it going and work on those things I mentioned.

"Chaos"
Death Trooper/Shadowtrooper/FO TIE Pilot (in-progress)/FO Sith Trooper (in-progress)
QQAxSt8.png?2

• Like 1

Ok so heres. Follow up of the build got my kit yesterday got off work and stayed up until 4 last night working on the chest after lots of trimming sanding glue and velcrow and taking a long nap i got the chest done this morning what do u all think this is a 850 armor works build oh and almost forgot they added these new back boxes for the kits what do u think about it use em or just go with how it looks?

Heres the link for the photos?

850 armor works build https://imgur.com/gallery/kkzxT9K

Ryan, looking good, make sure that as you go thru your assembly you take a good look at the details that are in the CRL photos and the parts' descriptions. I can't tell because you didn't post a side view with you wearing your upper armor, but it looks like your lower side buckles are pointing straight down, they need to be angled forward approximately 45 degrees. 

7Igpftz.png

• Like 1

Ok ima have to fix that??thank u got the fore arms now done caves as well trying to work on the thighs the dang rubber doesnt wanna stick its frustrating.

9 hours ago, Chaos said:

Ryan, looking good, make sure that as you go thru your assembly you take a good look at the details that are in the CRL photos and the parts' descriptions. I can't tell because you didn't post a side view with you wearing your upper armor, but it looks like your lower side buckles are pointing straight down, they need to be angled forward approximately 45 degrees. 

7Igpftz.png

2 hours ago, Ryan Zuchinski said:

Ok ima have to fix that??thank u got the fore arms now done caves as well trying to work on the thighs the dang rubber doesnt wanna stick its frustrating.

I am not familiar with the 850 armor and construction, maybe post up in here with photos and the guys that have done 850 can help you out with their techniques. Plus it will help others that follow.

• Like 1

Heres some more progress got the strapping down i used some nylon for the thighs that cross in the back used the crl and used the deathtrooper from battlefront 2 as a reference saw he had 2 buckles on each thighs so i was like idea time adomen peice i had issues with it falling so i put buckles on sides with nylon and put it all the way around my body all thats left is the cod and butt peice waiting on soft good orders for belt and that will be done and need to trim arm bells and biceps out waiting on those cuz i dont know were to go about getting those done and lined up correctly any ideas all?

Heres some more progress got the strapping down i used some nylon and some buckles. https://imgur.com/gallery/ZZQ6yX8

It was an etsy purchase the guy is from spain delivered in a month his name on etsy is Forjadict3D

2 hours ago, AgentDarthMando said:

You're making good progress mate!

Curious where you got the helmet from; do you know whose files it was 3d-printed from?

Just now, Ryan Zuchinski said:

It was an etsy purchase the guy is from spain delivered in a month his name on etsy is Forjadict3D