Mudtrooper E-10 blaster sling points

Hello all,

Looking for help with my E-10 blaster. I would like to rig it with sling points but trying to figure out how to install them on the blaster. In the photos I’ve seen there is one in front of the fore grip and the other fixed to the collapsible stock underneath. It looks like the front one uses the holes from the barrel covering.
https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/E-10_blaster_rifle?file=E-10.png

Any help on sling mount brand/type and attachment methods would be helpful.

I use the same bracket and d-ring for both ends. Reference appears to show them as the same. Mine are glued then screwed. The pic below is before I added the screw.

I’ll see if I can find a file for the bracket. I’m out of town right now but will post again on the weekend.

75F4AE3C-FC44-4091-B38F-22D2370447AC.jpeg

2 hours ago, JAFO said:

I use the same bracket and d-ring for both ends. Reference appears to show them as the same. Mine are glued then screwed. The pic below is before I added the screw.

I’ll see if I can find a file for the bracket. I’m out of town right now but will post again on the weekend.

75F4AE3C-FC44-4091-B38F-22D2370447AC.jpeg

Would be greatly appreciated. That’s what my problem has been is the bracket that holds the metal in place. I’ve been spending so much time looking at sling point attachments that my heads been spinning lol.

Apologies for the delay but here's a link to  folder where you can download the files for the E10 MOUNT and D-RING. If you want to use a full metal rectangle D-RING you're looking to buy with with an ID of 32mm.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1a5tB61Q0M5FJaKRouhqBFPYTyYIDhGr4?usp=sharing

These files were created by the amazing Empire3D and based on my research.