Imperial Storm Commando

Looking to do an armor based on the imperial troop commando figure(
Star Wars Expanded Universe Imperial Storm Commando Collectible Mini Bust 2011 )Any imput on what the legs would look like? Also on the two blasters. It shows both go in holster and I don’t believe the E-11 blaster is going to fit right. Thanks fo the imput.

979C0CEA-2BD6-4DF4-844D-21174B4DB15D.jpeg

484AFAD9-EE28-450E-AF27-11D1830E82A0.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Welcome to the forums! Do you by chance have any more pictures/artwork that shows the back and sides of the costume? Is that for sure an E-11 holster on the right side of the scout?

The legs look to be a custom shape for each of them with spats that cover the boots. The knee pads are reminiscent of non-detailed (no lines/grooves) scout knee pads.

They made a small statue with a lot of detail. But it’s waist up. For some reason I can’t attach the picks. But the statue is called Star Wars Expanded Universe Imperial Storm Commando Collectible Mini Bust 2011. 
its on sale on amazon.

35 minutes ago, Honor Hal said:

They made a small statue with a lot of detail. But it’s waist up. For some reason I can’t attach the picks. But the statue is called Star Wars Expanded Universe Imperial Storm Commando Collectible Mini Bust 2011. 
its on sale on amazon.

You may have to use a third-party image host like Flicker, etc. to host the pics and then link em here. I'll take a look on Amazon.

Also, I moved this thread to this Storm Commando sub-forum to keep with the other threads on it.

1 hour ago, Honor Hal said:

Looking to do an armor based on the imperial troop commando figure(
Star Wars Expanded Universe Imperial Storm Commando Collectible Mini Bust 2011 )Any imput on what the legs would look like? Also on the two blasters. It shows both go in holster and I don’t believe the E-11 blaster is going to fit right. Thanks fo the imput.

979C0CEA-2BD6-4DF4-844D-21174B4DB15D.jpeg

484AFAD9-EE28-450E-AF27-11D1830E82A0.jpeg

Also, when cross referencing the toys there were two versions of the Storm Commando. The top pic you have is the Empire version and the bottom one comes up as the Clone version. I have updated that reference pics thread to have the two versions.