Vendor Request - Stormtroopers

Attention Vendors,

If you wish to be added to our Stormtroopers Parts Vendor List please follow the below instructions:

Format your information as below, this allows for us to be able to copy and paste into our master tracking sheet and to be able to verify you as a Vendor. When filling in information just copy and paste the below example format into a new “reply” window or into a word processing file of your choice. Once pasted, delete the example information and add in any information that you might have. If don’t produce an item listed, leave it blank or put N/A. Thank you for your assistance in helping us keep our Troopers up to date.

Example:
Costume Name: Shadow Stormtrooper, Novatrooper, Novatrooper Elite, Magma Trooper, etc.

Helmet: 
-    Mickey’s Trooper Factory  web site - www.mickeystrooperfactory.com, Facebook – www.facebook.com/12345678, Etsy – www.etsy.com/MTF,  email – info@MTF.org

-    Canyon Road Armory www.CRA.de, etc etc etc.
Armor:  Same format as above 
Neck Seal 
Gloves:
Undersuit/Gaskets included:
Belt:
Holster:
Boots:

Field Backpack:
Optional Accessories:
Ammo packs:
Pauldron:
Blasters: 
E-11:
DLT-19:
T-21:

RT-97C:
Electronics: 

Notes:  You can make any annotations which pertain to your shop in this section, such as “MTF only takes Paypal,” "Custom fit." etc.

Once you send or post your information we will check and verify and then update our Vendor List.

Thank you in advance! :) 

• 1 year later...

I have another one, RWA creations https://www.facebook.com/groups/rwacreations 

Ross offers the complete Shadowtrooper Kit in superb quality, very glossy ;) (no shoes and gloves)

All plastic parts, including the belt, neck seal , pauldron and holster....

Another big plus is, he offers the kits in two different sizes L and XL.

Located in the UK.

Personal experience:

I have 2 helmets from RWA ( my first Shadowscout as kit and a second one, completely assembled ) prices are very fair , Ross answers requests  extremly fast, helps with whatever your questions are and is also on youtube, with some tutorials...

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Halycon said:

I have another one, RWA creations https://www.facebook.com/groups/rwacreations 

Ross offers the complete Shadowtrooper Kit in superb quality, very glossy ;) (no shoes and gloves)

All plastic parts, including the belt, neck seal , pauldron and holster....

Another big plus is, he offers the kits in two different sizes L and XL.

Located in the UK.

Personal experience:

I have 2 helmets from RWA ( my first Shadowscout as kit and a second one, completely assembled ) prices are very fair , Ross answers requests  extremly fast, helps with whatever your questions are and is also on youtube, with some tutorials...

Thanks! I'll get them added.

• Thanks 2