SE-14R Scope Mount 3d File

As many of you know, the scope mount for the SE-14R that comes with many of the 3d files and kits comes in many different flavors and sizes.  I purchased Tom Campbell's files and it came with a square block for a scope mount.  It works, and the scope mount is actually hidden by the belt loop in the holster.  However, if you remove the blaster from the holster, it's just a square block, not the "T" shaped block that it should be, and doesn't have the inset oval details on the sides.  Therefore, I created a 3d .stl file for printing that includes these details.  I also added holes down the center that are countersunk for M4x30mm or 35mm screws so you can screw the mount into the barrel (after drilling holes in the barrel).  This gives better strength to the attachment point, as this is the only attachment point of the scope/scope mount to the barrel/base.  Anyway, I will distribute this file for free to anyone who wants it, just send me PM here and include your email.  Feel free to print as many as you like for friends, etc., but in no way do I give permission to any maker or retailer to include this in any kit for sale.  If you do, you must seek permission from me first.  Basically, I want this to be given out for free to anyone who wants it, not just to have someone else make money off of it.  A pic of the rendering is attached.

Screen Shot 2021-01-31 at 10.34.21 AM.png

• Like 3
  • 5 months later...

Hi from Spain, I have the same files as you.

I was trying to adapt the lando model to this model, but I can't get it to work.

image.thumb.png.004539407fdd79e6cd73809870222eb1.png

I came back to the forum and found your info.
Please can you send me the STL, thanks.
Juan Antonio Vizcaino Martinez.
vizcainojuanantonio@hotmail.com

Thank you.