Considering a shoulder pauldron and looking for information

11 hours ago, RAIDER said:

a suggestion too dash...take a look at the crl model...but id recommend the black frown w the pauldron

From what I can tell, the trooper Bay one matches the CRL, but please let me know if it doesn't. Also, not sure what you mean by black frown, I know the one on the Crimson Trooper is gray

26 minutes ago, DashNolan said:

From what I can tell, the trooper Bay one matches the CRL, but please let me know if it doesn't. Also, not sure what you mean by black frown, I know the one on the Crimson Trooper is gray

Trooperbay is good.  And the CRL model has a black frown

FHhgWFQ.jpg

• Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, RAIDER said:

Trooperbay is good.  And the CRL model has a black frown

FHhgWFQ.jpg

My bad, thought you were referring to the gray "teeth". My helmet has a black mesh for the frown, not sure if you can see it in most pictures

6 hours ago, DashNolan said:

My bad, thought you were referring to the gray "teeth". My helmet has a black mesh for the frown, not sure if you can see it in most pictures

Yeah you can have either or for the teeth color, gray or black. The mesh behind it needs to be black though (as yours has).

6 hours ago, DashNolan said:

Im talking about the teeth being black.  I know gray is acceptable ...im suggesting a repaint to black to match the black pauldron.  but again just a suggestion 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, RAIDER said:

Im talking about the teeth being black.  I know gray is acceptable ...im suggesting a repaint to black to match the black pauldron.  but again just a suggestion 

Got you, I'm with you now. I didn't see the part about black teeth being an option on the CRL before. Thanks for the idea

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2021 at 5:34 PM, RAIDER said:

a suggestion too dash...take a look at the crl model...but id recommend the black frown w the pauldron

Thanks man. I do not regret going with the black frown. Bring the menace! LOL! I got a pauldron coming too and got that DLT-20A in the works.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1